5.17.2014

HD Awareness Month: really great days

Happy Saturday friends.

I am  so excited to be able to share about a really GREAT and beautiful weekend.


Today is one of those days were I was so grateful for so many little things. I think mentally and emotionally I needed a few good moments. 

Last night I went to my Auntie Carol's cottage, with my cousin James, his wife Katie, and my niece Francesca. This morning we hung out, and then headed to my cousin Colleen's daughter, Maya's birthday party, it was exactly what I needed.


I was able to see all of my little nieces and nephews, and love on them. I am beyond  smitten with them. I could watch them love on each other all day!! It was so great to see all my family. So great to be surrounded by so much love and support.

Today I was reminded that I am  a fighter, and that even if I am a little different, my family and those babies love me anyway :)

















never alone

Alexandra