6.15.2014

DASH Wedding: My family knows how to party

I had the BEST  weekend. It was my cousin Daniel's wedding weekend.  Daniel is more like  a brother to me than  a cousin.I love him and my other cousins like my brothers and sisters. My cousins and their spouses are my best friends, my support system my EVERYTHING.


We were all so excited to celebrate  Daniel and Ashley 
(Dash) In  my family we celebrate BIG. There is no small party or celebration. So for Dash's wedding it wouldn't be any different.

The wedding weekend started on Thursday. I was invited to get a manicure, and pedicure with the bridal party. Thursday night we had the wedding rehearsal dinner.
It was such  a fun night, I laughed and laughed with my family. 






On Friday it was DASH's wedding. Daniel cried when he saw Ashley coming down the aisle, and how we all cried and cried. My Uncle Chris was the one who married them, it has become a new family tradition. It was a beautiful and personable to see my uncle marrying his nephew! :)

After the wedding, it was time to party.  I don't know if my family does any thing normal - we do everything fiercely and passionately, and dancing and partying is one of them. So we tore up that dance floor, and celebrated Dash. As said by my step sister, "of course I am having fun there is never a dull moment at a Sulmonte event"




































Congrats to DASH!!

Love,
Alexandra