10.13.2014

Florida Vacation

For the past 10 days, I was in Clearwater Beach, Florida. It's my home away from home. My parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles all have condos there! We have been going there twice a year for many years! It is my favorite place in the world to visit!

We had gorgeous and hot hot weather! There was a lot of beach days, lunches and dinners out, live music, happy hours, and sunsets- all of myf favorite favorite things!

There were many perfect and peaceful moments while I was on vacation- I feel as though I am really soaking in the good moments more and more lately!

I do want to point out how grateful that my family is able to go on vacation in Florida as much as we do-I know just how blessed I am, and am very thankful and appreciative.

It was a perfect 10 days- that vitamin D replenished my soul :)

As always thanks for reading,
Alex