8.31.2016

Wearing With Passion Wednesday!

Happy  Wednesday Friends!

My goal is to blog twice a week on Motivation Monday and Wearing With Passion Wednesday!

Wearing with passion is a part of self care which is a part of living with passion!

When you look good you always feel good!

This weeks wearing with passion looks are all from my sister and  new brothers wedding weekend when  I truly had the time of my life and everyone there was so beyond sweet, helpful, and understanding of me and my HD journey!

Here is my podcast episode about the wedding weekend  so listen here !!








So today and everyday I am inspiring you to get out of your yoga clothes, take care of your beself and feel good by looking good and wearing with passion!

If  you want to be apart of the wearing with passion community for support and advice then join my Wearing With Passion Facebook Group!

Have an inspiring day,
Alexandra